<body>
INFOMATION
thy blog owner.
Photobucket

heya it's me,jorese's [jo-ris] living in this wO_Orld for 15 years now... an upcoming senior! cheers!!!
ya might ask why:
-WAWANKEE! it's because my nephew pronounce tinky winky [for your education, it's one of the Teletubbies] as WAWANKEE..and I started to love the word
-juwis : little kids can't pronounce my name correctly and I curse them for that! lol! just kidding xD
feel free to lurk around here and don't forget to drop a line on my tagboard
<3 juwis



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
<
AFFILIATES
the big big world.




REMINISCENES
flashbacks.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • October 2009


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Saturday, May 9, 2009
    Title : Akinator..the Web Genius
    Time : 12:38 AM

    okay,bet yer not familiar with him..or I'm teh one LOL..

    I learned about him in TGph..there was a thread that says his name and his "alias"
    curiosity, that is!

    he'll be asking questions about a character you're thinking of..just be honest with answering..
    at first attempt, I beat him! I was thinking of Selena Gomez but he answered Nicole Scherzinger..o teh other hand, he guessed my second attempt..and it was Miley Cyrus xD


    try it! it's KEWL

    I'm on twitter now..follow me? >> http://twitter.com/jorese

    so yea,that's all

    <3 juwis